Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Churches in the Phils




CHURCHES have been a place close to my heart. If i would have a chance to have a tour in the world, i would love to go all the churches. This is my home. A place where I can run to… A place has been there the whole time. This is where I find peace. I believe that every Filipino loves the churches because we all know that Philippines is a Catholic Country with a lot of religious people. It has been our culture and this goes with our faith. 


Taking photos during my travel time :) There are a lot more but this one’s has a better quality. Those times that i have to borrow someones camera first just to have a copy of it. I thank God now that i was given a chance to have my own camera.  -- A Day with the Lord.



"I'm not a professional lens man but I love taking pictures
 that my eyes would like to see for the rest of my life." 

No comments:

Post a Comment