Saturday, September 7, 2013

Stormy Season

I really want to shoot the Typhoon Ambiance outside, but the car where I'm at doesn't have an open window. tadaaa! See? Droplets. T.T #TyphoonTravel

Royal Blue Skies. I don't know what's the point of this photo, could you tell it to me, dear? :D

You see the sun shines even in your stormy days. Life is good.  ♫ We're not Broken, Just Bent and we can learn to love again. :) Lalalalala. HAHAHA

We do not have floods in our area that's why I tried to travel from Quezon City to Batangas. (escape of a Dora the Explorer-girl) I took the risk of danger, but I believe that God will keep me safe. ♥ It was such a great time to realize that we are given a chance to have this beautiful world, but what did we do? We're STILL being irresponsible to care for our Mother Earth. There are some who already learned from the experience, but still -- TO BE CONTINUED. (sleepy nako dude XD)

No comments:

Post a Comment